Freebirds’ is the debut single to be released on May 2 on Cross Keys Records. B side entitled, ‘The Fire’ is a tale of squandered talent and broken dreams. ‘Freebirds’ will be released as a limited 7” vinyl and as download.
Here’s an exclusive acoustic version of the song.
‘Freebirds’ By Lover Lover. (Acoustic Version)
Trogons new single ‘Contina’, available on limited edition hand numbered transparent flexidisc through X-Ray Recordings a new London-based record label with just one simple mission; to release music they love. Their first releases will be available on limited edition flexidisc and digital download. The name X-Ray Recordings originates in the fact that x-rays were used as a readily available material for making flexidiscs to distribute underground punk and jazz records, which were prohibited in the Soviet Union after World War. ‘Contina’ is availabe from April 25th.
Cosmo Jarvis will release the second single from forthcoming sophomore album “Is The World Strange Or Am I Strange?” on 29th May in the form of “Sure As Hell Not Jesus”. The single-led EP will be backed by three brand new tracks – “What’s Wrong With Betty (Part I)”, “Road Closed” and “Why Do Angels Make Me Cry?”
‘Sure As Hell Not Jesus’ By Cosmo Jarvis.
- A Record Player Made from Paper, as the FlexiDisc Lives; Thanks Be to Pythagoras (createdigitalmusic.com)
- Anomaly Vs Converse | Desire ♫ Video (rubbishcorp.com)
- Blur may release new album … in six years (guardian.co.uk)
- Beady Eye Release Beatles Cover for the Red Cross’s Japan Appeal (spinner.com)
- Graham Coxon Remains Coy About Blur’s Recording Plans (spinner.com)
- AUDIO: Graham Coxon on Syd Barrett’s art (bbc.co.uk)
- Japan concert touts ‘distasteful’ (bbc.co.uk)
- Paul Weller finishes new album (independent.co.uk)